General Reflections #2

     Enjoyment

    As we are coming to a close on this lovely class I thought it would only be appropriate to share my closing thoughts. To be completely honest English has never been one of my favorite subjects, I will gladly always put it above science and math but I did struggle with English class from elementary to high school. However this class has shown me a different side to the subject, such as the interpretation of all readings. Before, I felt that English class did not allow me to express creativity as much as I wanted to, since there were strict rules to follow given by the school system. Now I can see there is importance beyond grammar and page lengths (still important) but now I can express my personal thoughts and feelings through each blog posts. I now understand that my feelings about certain novels or poems are never "wrong" or "misleading" since everyone takes in stories differently. This class has opened my eyes to new authors and references I would have never explored or researched prior to this class but I am glad to be introduced. Thankful for Dr. Reed and my intelligent peers to give me such a great experience and make me enjoy English. I cannot wait for us to all explore the UK together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Virginia Woolf

General Reflections #1

Waverley Blog #2